Family of Bloggers Award
Many thanks to David Kanigan for nominating me for the “Family of Bloggers Award” http://davidkanigan.com/2012/10/06/1-year-and-counting/. David entertains his fellow bloggers daily with his insightful and inspiring words at Lead.Learn.Live. My particular favourites are his posts containing amusing observations about human behaviour, with accompanying colourful charts, graphs, photographs, cartoons, or videos.
The rules of the Award
- To thank the person who nominated you.
- To provide a link to their blog.
- Using the anagram of the word ‘FAMILY’ tell us the attributes you bring to the family of bloggers.
- Nominate at least 4 other people to join your family of bloggers, and let them know about their nomination.
- Apostrophes (upholding their right to exist and their correct usage)
- Love (of the universal platonic variety)
- Youthfulness (meaning, still striving for originality or new ways to express old ideas)