“Mini Blogathon” for those of lesser stamina.
I can’t believe three weeks have passed by, since one of my very dear wordpressing friends tagged me for the blogathon. Aurora HSP is a beautiful, creative, brave and honest person, who fights valiantly for what is right and good in life.
Thank you for tagging me, Aurora HSP, and for your wonderfully kind words. I hope you’ll forgive me for opting out of the full race and designing a mini version of the blogathon.
So here it is below
Here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 5 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 5 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 5 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 5 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
Five things about me:
1. I collect ornaments of strange birds.
2. I love the impressive architecture of trees.
3. The best novel I’ve read this year is ‘Music and Silence‘ by Rose Tremain, which won the Whitbread Novel Award in 1999, and is set in 17th century Denmark. You can read a review at http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6167.Music_and_Silence
4. My favourite television drama of the year is ‘The Paradise’, which the BBC describes as “An intoxicating love story set in England’s first department store in the 1870s”. The story is based on the classic French novel Au Bonheur des Dames by Émile Zola.
My answers to the tagger’s questions:
1. All right, so you’re on a cloud up in the sky. You look down. What do you see?
My feet being enveloped by cloud.
2. What is that one thing that triggers your admiration for someone?
Unconditional positive regard for others.
3. What is the purpose of your blog?
Creative engagement with people from around the World.
4. What is your dream job?
A published novelist.
5. What is the song that you just can’t stop listening too at the moment?
6. How would you spend your very last day on Earth?
7. It’s my birthday. What gift do you send to me?
For you, dear Aurora HSP — healing and happiness enfolded in blue light
8. What are you most afraid of?
War fuelled by ideological extremism.
9. Computer/laptop or smartphone?
10. Tell me what you eat for breakfast.
Porridge oats made with goat’s milk and sprinkled with ground nuts.
11. And finally, give me a nickname!
“Takchawee” — Sioux Indian for doe, in all her beauty and gentleness.
My questions for my “taggees”:
1. What’s your favourite opening sentence to a novel or short story?
2. Have you ever read a self-published novel, and enjoyed it?
3. What’s your favourite quote of all time?
4. When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?
5. Do you believe extraterrestrials have visited our world?
The lucky bloggers tagged (well, I hope you think you’re lucky!):
Tea with a Pirate at http://managuagunntoday.wordpress.com/ is an errant gypsy who roams the seven seas searching for a home to call his own.
Gloria the Poet at http://lovelifeandpoetry.com/ is a hopeless romantic poet who can’t help but be in love.
Patrick Latter at http://hikingphoto.com/ likes hiking and photography.
Phil at http://up2randomthoughts.wordpress.com/ is master of the random and eccentric.