Thank the person who nominated you.
Warmest thanks too http://auroramorealist.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/blog-award-may-2012/ for nominating me for this award. I also wish to say thank you for her blog, which is truly inspirational in the way she bares her soul with honesty and bravery.
Tell 7 things about you that will not come up in your blog entries:
- Back in the old days, after leaving my daughter at primary school, on three consecutive mornings I got together with my friend from next door to watch the ‘Planet of the Apes’ films on my 14″ black and white telly. During each session, the pair of us ate our way through an entire treacle tart.
- I get really angry if anyone mentions insects whilst I’m eating.
- I share the same birthday as my husband, although he was born ten years before me.
- porcelain dolls and mannequin dolls give me the creeps.
- I’m allergic to make-up and only use organic beauty products.
- Cats make me itch and sneeze, but they always want to sit on my lap in other people’s houses.
- Nordic crime books, films, and telly series fascinate me.
Pass the award on to seven other bloggers that inspire you.
And another great big thank you to Aurora, for nominating me for this award.
11 thoughts on “Inspiring Blog Award”
I nominated you for a blog award! Check it out here and have fun: http://auroramorealist.wordpress.com/2012/05/18/blog-award-may-2012/ So sorry I was late telling you, Sarah, also so glad you are having fun with it! 🙂 Congrats, you deserve it and more 🙂
It’s a huge honour being nominated, and I really enjoyed reading your seven answers as well as thinking up seven of my own. All great fun. Thanks, ever so:-)
Muchas gracias, Sarah!
May our tribe increase.
It’s an absolute pleasure, Chito 🙂
Dolls are pretty creepy – however a guy at my work is bidding on a monkey which moves and its eyes follow you round the room. I’m not sure which is more creepy and I don’t really want to do an experiment to find out.
Oh, I forgot about monkeys. They’re another thing I’m not keen on–either the toy or live versions. Those Victorian monkeys, especially. I used to sing a song by Stanford, called the ‘Monkey Carol’, all about a live monkey that travelled around with the barrel-organ man. They used to dress those performing monkeys up in little stripey vests and give them tiny cymbals to bang. I think I once saw a toy version of one of these monkeys in an auction; you could wind it up to play the cymbals. It was very moth-eaten looking and definitely not pleasant.
I finally responded to your nomination! You can read it here http://alarmingman.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/inspiring-blog-award/
Once again – many thanks
Thanks so much for your response to the nomination and for your very kind comments about my blog at http://alarmingman.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/inspiring-blog-award/
I loved reading those seven most fascinating things about you.